Company Name : Accenture
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Skill required: Campaign Management – Reporting and Analytics
Designation: Management Level – New Associate
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
Job ID : 131831
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client’s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. We’re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
The campaign management team focuses on planning, executing, tracking, and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to the evaluation of results. The team is accountable for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using ROI calculations. This Channel requires a good understanding of digital marketing, email marketing, and technologies like Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation studio, Google DV360, and Responsys.
In Reporting and Analytics, you will have to prepare management reports and analysis, both recurring and ad-hoc. This includes focusing on tracking business performance through trusted data and insights while actively managing employee behaviors.
- We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Campaign Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Digital Marketing
- Google Ads
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Commitment to quality
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Intel||Click Here To Apply|
|BYJUS||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Airtel||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|TCS||Click Here To Apply|
|BEL||Click Here To Apply|
|iSolve||Click Here To Apply|
|Adobe||Click Here To Apply|
|Ameriprise Financial||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Honeywell||Click Here To Apply|