Company Name : Accolite
Job Position:- Software Developer
Job Location:- Bangalore / Mumbai / Gurugram
Salary Package:- INR 5,00,000 & INR 8,00,000
Application Deadline:- October 22nd, 2021, 6 PM.
Eligible Courses – B.E/B.Tech, MTech, MCA, Integrated Course.
Eligible Stream – CS/IT and Circuit streams.
- Diversity hiring event for Software Development Engineer (SDE) role.
- Applicable to diverse candidates from 2022 graduation batch with no active backlog & CGPA >6/10 or % >60%
- As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- As a part of “Women in Tech” Campaign, Accolite hiring women technologists to be part of our team of innovators! Get the chance to shape your career while solving our client’s most complex digital challenges in diverse and collaborative environment
- Accolite believes diversity creates an inclusive environment that fuels innovation and creativity. And Accolite are committed to create opportunities for women technologists who can lead the way, achieve their career goals, and deliver value to our teams and clients.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all times. Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Tenure Bonus:- Up to INR 3 lakhs, based on company guidelines and policy.
Note:- Only for Women Candidates. Check your email id for spelling/space issues. Incorrect mail IDs will not get any communication.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges