Company Name : Adobe
Job Position:- Software Development Engineer
Job Location:- Noida, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job posted on:- 02nd November 2021
job requisition id:- R116869
- Preferred qualifications BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech.
- Proficiency in any one of these programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, GOetc.
- Hands-on on any relational database eg. MySql, Postgres etc.
- Familiarity with web API calls.
- Experience operating and supporting large-scale Internet hosted applications.
- Experience deploying large-scale Internet hosted applications includingdeployment automation concepts.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills focused on optimization along withsolution.
- Worked as full stack engineer is a plus.
- Hands on system administration experience in Linux-based platforms, storage systems(SAN and NAS), load balancers and virtualized environments (VMware, Amazon AWS).
- Demonstrable technology experience with administration of Mongo Database.Familiarity with basic Oracle concepts is a plus.
- Experience with networking concepts, protocols and technologies
- Experience with custom tool development, research of tools and deployment ofsolutions in support of internet hosted applications and environments
- Strong experience with designing, deploying and maintaining monitoring solutionssuch as Splunk, Nagios, Cacti, etc
- Familiarity with hosted application service provider environments, including remoteadministration of servers and devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability toeffectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent information management practices, such as thorough documentation, usageof wikis, blogs and other collaboration tools
- Familiarity with service delivery and project management principles
- Experience supporting large-scale SaaS based applications and databases
- Experience creating and maintaining automated server deployment scripts usingtools such as Chef or Puppet
- Familiarity with agile software development processes including software buildsand source code control
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges