Company Name : Advanced
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,600 staff serving over 25,000 customers across the UK. As an employer, we do things differently. We hire differently. We promote at pace. We recognise excellence.
Find out more at careers.oneadvanced.com/about-us
Job Profile : Trainee Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore/ Baroda, India
Salary Package : As Per Company Standards
Job Project : Development/ Testing
Job Type : Intern
Experience Level : Fresher
Job ID : 557953
Joining Date : January 2022
Qualification : Engineering Graduates
Branch : Computer Science / Information Technology
Batch : Only 2022 Pass outs
Score Needed : 60% throughout (10th, 12th & above)
For Development Roles : Excellent Coding Skills in Java / C#
For QA Roles : Excellent in testing concepts along with basics of test case scripting and design.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Learn our applications and become knowledgeable and proficient in their development/testing
- For Development – Translate software requirements into concise and robust program code.
- For QA – Test Case Scripting, Designing, Execution & reporting
- Identify improvements, increasing flexibility and reducing future effort.
- Provide support, investigating technical issues and advising internal support technicians.
- Investigate and resolve software defects with the minimum impact and risk.
Our people deliver excellence in everything they do. They act with pace, are fearless, and always do the right thing. We work together and act as a team, so you will
- Working as part of a high performing SCRUM team
- Identify problems and act and be responsible in resolving them
- Aim for self-improvement and continuous learning
- Ask for help and help others
- Clearly explain and discuss technical points with both technical and non-technical people
- Say what you will do by when and work to do it in time
- Appreciate challenge and feedback from colleagues
What Advanced Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave – 20-25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Life Insurance – 3-4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
A range of local benefits!
- Reporting To:– Respective Line Manager
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Intel||Click Here To Apply|
|BYJUS||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Airtel||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|TCS||Click Here To Apply|
|BEL||Click Here To Apply|
|iSolve||Click Here To Apply|
|Adobe||Click Here To Apply|
|Ameriprise Financial||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Honeywell||Click Here To Apply|