Company Name : Air Asia
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job ID : JR0013383
Qualification : BE/BTech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Job Location : Bengaluru
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing the best technical practices.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature would function.
- Improve, maintain, and execute automated functional, regression, acceptance and performance testing codebase.
- Codes, and debugs a variety of automation-related software features and tools.
- Executes tests for applications and services with the goal of providing proper test coverage.
- Implements and maintains testing frameworks and solutions for software products.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, TestNg, Selenium, SoapUI etc
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD Should be able to code in Java/ PHP/ Python/other languages
- Knowledge in CI/CD is highly advantageous
- Performance and Security testing would be a plus.
- Understanding of modern web applications and mobile applications, concepts like REST etc
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges