Company Name : Alstom
Job Position:- Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore, KA, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req ID:- 199064
Job Posted Date:- 23rd November 2021
Qualification & Skills
Bachelor/Post Graduate in Engineering – IT, CS, ECE & EEE or Equivalent plus PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design (PG-DESD)
Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization
Be Innovative and demonstrate to peers and implement in creation of Reference Libraries, reusable codes, and model based developments.
Flair to Learn technologies specific to Railway domain.
Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
Technical Competencies & Experience
Programming: Embedded C, C++, Data Structures
RTOS – Linux, Linux Drivers & Internals
Protocols – TCP/IP, CAN..
The ideal applicant will be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process spread across different geographical locations.
As a Software Engineer Trainee, you will be mentored by Sw/V&V Designers and start to deliver software modules at the end of your training period
You will interface with Software Architect, Software designers, and V&V designers and support the program towards QCD commitments.
- Get trained on the technolgies needed for the program
- Gain knowledge on the transportation domain
- Start to Perform development of Sw modules:
- Perform the Sw modules detailed design & coding
- Set up the Sw development tool chain
- Prepare and perform Sw module tests and verifications of his / her deliverables
- (“Designer” tests), prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team
- (depending on Safety Integrity Level and associated Product development organization)
- Put the Sw workproduct under configuration management according to product
- Configuration Management Plan
- Support the Sw / Sw and Hw / Sw integration, together with the Hw designer
- Sustain of the Sw
- Apply processes and standards
- The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process spread across different geographical locations.
Location for the role? Travel? If yes, how much (%): Bangalore, Short term fragmented travel to France/Belgium as per program needs.
Contract Type/ Bonus (OPTIONAL): Full- Time
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges