Company Name : Alstom
Job Position:- Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore, KA, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req ID:- 198881
Job Posted Date:- 03rd November 2021
Qualifications & Education
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Experience /Skill Set
- Fluent in English
- Autonomy and proactive attitude are key success factors for this job.
Technical Competencies /Experience
- Language Skills: Programming / technologies : C++
- Database: MS SQL Server
- IDE: Visual Studio 10 and later versions.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows
- Self-motivated and demonstrate ownership.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization
- Be Innovative and demonstrate to peers and implement in creation of Reference Libraries, reusable codes, and model based developments
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
Overall Purpose of the Role
- As a Software Engineer Trainee, will deliver the software modules by ensuring detailed design and implementation of those modules along with module Unit Testing.
- Contribute to the elaboration of Sw specification & architecture, in collaboration with the Sw. Architect
- Perform development of Sw modules:
- Perform the Sw modules detailed design & coding
- Set up the Sw development tool chain
- Prepare and perform Sw module tests and verifications of his / her deliverables
- (“Designer” tests), prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team
- (depending on Safety Integrity Level and associated Product development organization)
- Put the Sw workproduct under configuration management according to product
- Configuration Management Plan
- Support the Sw / Sw and Hw / Sw integration, together with the Hw designer.
- Keep informed of the evolution of technologies through techno watch Contribute to TIS standardization by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable
- solutions Keep a strong link with the Sw architect, Hw designer, RAMS and V&V departments, through the
- whole Sw design cycleSustain the Software.
- Apply processes and standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement (RoE: Return on Experience, process,)
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges