Company Name : Amazon
Job Profile : Software Development Engineer
Job ID : 1722758
Job Location : Haryana
- Are you a top-notch software engineer with a creative flare, strong problem-solving skills, the drive to build and ship products often, a solid computer science foundation, and the desire to build Amazon’s next generation Internet-facing technology? Do you want to learn from SDE IIIs and PEs by working closely with them? Come talk with us about joining our team to expand Internet commerce.
- Selling on Amazon is one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.com with about one-third of all items currently sold originating from marketplace sellers. The Registration and Identity Verification team’s mission is to: (a) make it simple and fast for Sellers to register globally, (b) verify the identity of every person and business selling on Amazon through the Seller lifecycle, and (c) use automation to achieve accuracy, speed, and scale. When we are successful, we enable Marketplace growth and build trust with our Customers.
- The development team in Hyderabad, India focuses on building part of this platform. We’re looking for a Software Development engineer who takes great pride in both the technical and business contribution of his or her work. You will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers. This is a senior engineer role within the Amazon engineering organization. The role demands that the person is proficient in design, coding, reviews and that he is able to independently work on requirements, challenge the requirements from stakeholders, drive the product development right from ideation to deployment and operations. You will guide and mentor junior engineers on the team. You will use a variety of core languages and technologies including Java, Spring MVC, HTML, Linux and AWS to name a few.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 0 to 4 years of experience in product development working on highly scalable systems.
- Extensive experience programming in OO language (Java or C++) and design patterns
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and problem solving.
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Knowledge in SQL, NoSQL, XML, and Web services
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions in conjunction with passionate customer-focus.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Programming skills in Java, C++ or similar Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD). Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms) BS/MS in Computer Science or in a related field Deep knowledge of distributed systems, asynchronous architectures
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges