Company Name : Amdocs
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Wikipedia
CEO: Shuky Sheffer (30 Sep 2018–)
Stock price: DOX (NASDAQ) $77.41 -0.32 (-0.41%)
24 Aug, 4:00 pm GMT-4 – Disclaimer
Revenue: 410 crores USD (2019)
Headquarters: Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Founded: 1982, Missouri, United States
Total assets: 529 crores USD (2019)
Subsidiaries: Amdocs (Israel) Limited, Vindicia, Vubiquity, projekt202, LLC., Sourced Group Inc., more
Founders: Boaz Dotan, Morris Kahn
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems.
Job Position : Software Engineering Associate_Graduate
Job Location : Pune, India
Salary Package : As per company Standards
Required Travel : Minimal
Job ID : 97231
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Branch : ENTC, CSE, IT, ENC only
Score Needed : 60% Throughout
Passing Year : 2020
Job Description and Your Responsibilties
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
Why you will love this job ?
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Interested Candidates keep your resume up to date with photograph attach to your resume for applying to this job. Apply before Date Expires
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
|Off Campus Jobs||Links To Apply|
|Ari Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Spinklr Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|CloudOnHire Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Tech Mahindra||Click Here To Apply|
|Nokia||Click Here To Apply|
|IBM Recruitment Drive||Click Here To Apply|
|Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|Tata Communication Services (TCS)||Click Here To Apply|