Company Name : Aptean
Enterprise application software providers CDC Software Corporation and Consona Corporation, with a total of 1,500 employees and 5,000 customers, merged in August 2012 to form Aptean Corporation.
– Computer software
– 2012; 9 years ago
– Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
– TVN Reddy (Chief Executive Officer)
– Alan Sommerville (Chief Operating Officer)
– Jenny Peng (Chief Technology Officer)
– Kevin McAdams (Chief Financial Officer)
Aptean sells software for the financial, manufacturing and supply chain industries integrating enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM), and complaint management.
Job Profile : Support Analyst
No. of Position : 20
Location : Thiriparankumdram, Madural, Tamil Nadu
Shift : 24 x 7
Department : Customer Exclusive Products
Type : Employee Regular Full Time
Country : India
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc
Branch : Computer (Preferred Streams – Any)
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Year of Passing : 2019, 2020
Aggregate : 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation.
Requirements : SQL Support, Troubleshooting, Debugging, Active Directory
Shift Timings : Night Shift
Job Requirements :
- Experience in supporting products/applications based on Microsoft technologies like Windows, Active directory.
- Code debugging skills (not writing the code, but just reading through the code and understanding the logic).
- Good understanding of database as SQL (writing queries, running performance tools etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The primary duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of a complex level of difficulty.
- Reproduce customer issues in house.
- Publish articles in our in-house knowledgebase.
- Able to learn a wide variety of technologies at a rapid pace
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner using
- Incident tracking system.
- Ensure adequate telephone ACD queue coverage
- Communicate appropriately and provide regular updates to customer and management.
Achieve and maintain targeted KPA’s such as number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
Along with the Technical Support Manager, set realistic personal training and product certification goals.
Leadership and Entrepreneurship (Excellence Orientation) Qualifications and Requirements Qualifications.
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner are required.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment in handling customer calls and providing technical assistance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify major concerns from the field and relay those concerns to management in an appropriate manner.
- Can do attitude with a strong will to lead by example.
- Ability to follow directions and be self-motivated.
- If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Ari Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Spinklr Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Tech Mahindra||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|IBM Recruitment Drive||Click Here To Apply|
|EPAM||Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|Tata Communication Services (TCS)||Click Here To Apply|
|SHL||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Dorje Teas||Click Here To Apply|