Company Name : Arcadis
Job role:- Graduate/ Assistant Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Apply Mode:- Online
Qualification:- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Branch :- Civil
Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Design of bridges and civil structures in Concrete and steel to required standards.
- Have a sound theoretical understanding of analysis techniques
- Having some experience in the use of analysis software is added advantage
- Demonstrate experience with bridge assessment and design of strengthening solutions
- Demonstrate good teamwork
- Show evidence of continued professional development
- Able to work with the team and develop technical understanding through self-learning and working with mentors
- Able to communicate and work with the NA team including junior and senior engineers
- Take on responsibility to work with CAD staff to develop design drawings
- Responsibility to work to required standards and quality assurance procedures
- Understand and put into practice health and safety requirements
- Develop understanding of company systems
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering with Masters in Structures – With a minimum 0 to 2 years of experience after post-graduation.
- Strong understanding of AASHTO, IRC and Other Multiple International Design Standards. Experience of AASHTO
- Standards will be desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong and effective communicator
- Working in a team environment
- Experience of working on International projects. NA projects is desirable
- Knowledge on Bentley tools (e.g MicroStation) is added advantages
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges