Company Name : Argoid
Job Position:- Software Developer/Intern
Job Location:- Bengaluru (Remote)
Salary Package:- Candidates would either be selected as interns or on a full-time role. Interns would be paid a stipend of Rs 20k/month and full time employees would be paid a salary of INR 7 – 8 LPA.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Target Batch:- 2021 & 2022
Desired Experience:- 0 – 0 Years
Education:- B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
Course Specialization:- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or a related field.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Strong Proficiency in Java.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner, and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Argoid AI team from Bangalore is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented software development engineer.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of products.
- You will be responsible for the delivery and support of a large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed data platform.
- Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting, debugging, deploying, maintaining, documenting, and delivering large-scale, highly distributed, real-time data platforms.
- Using Java, object-oriented (OO) design patterns, Relational/NoSQL DBs, and data modeling techniques.
- Recommending changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Working in an agile development environment to deliver a high-quality product.
- Technical Online Test
- Two Rounds of Virtual Technical Interviews
Tentative date of Interview: October
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges