Company Name : Atonarp
Here at Atonarp, we are on a mission to lead the digital transformation of molecular diagnostics. Why? Because advancements in molecular sequencing have the potential to revolutionize healthcare and industrial markets, unlocking a future that shifts from today’s reactive paradigm to one that is proactive and predictive–drastically improving outcomes for both businesses and individual health. Powered by a unifying software platform and breakthrough innovations in optical and mass spectrometer technology, Atonarp products deliver real-time, actionable, comprehensive molecular profiling data that supports a broad range of applications across the semiconductor, pharmaceutical, and medical diagnostic industries.
Founded in 2010, Atonarp’s team of 100 collaborates across locations in Japan, India, and the U.S., led by a world-class team of experts in the development and commercialization of complex diagnostic instruments. Today, we are at an exciting growth phase as we expand our development of the technology, teams, and partner ecosystems that will help bring to market an array of industry-redefining products.
Join us and be part of the journey to unlock the transformative power of molecular information for all!
Job Role : Associate Data Scientist
Job Type : Full Time
Industry : Software Engineering & Data Science
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Bachelors or Masters Degree
Branch : Computer Science / Electronics
Experience : 0 – 3 years
- Bachelors or Masters in CS / Electronics from a premier institute with 0-3 years of experience
- Solid design, excellent programming and debugging skills on a Unix-based OS (Ubuntu, Fedora, OSX) and fluent with a DVCS like Git.
- Programming Languages: C++, Python
- Clear communication – verbally and diagrammatically
Deal – clinchers (any 1, preferably any 2, more the better !)
- Skilled with python packages: scikit-learn, pandas, numpy and scipy
- Understanding of common algorithms and their application in solving real-world problems
- Strong mathematical background in linear algebra, optimization and/or descriptive & inferential statistics
- Understanding of machine learning concepts like generalization, regularization, linear models, neural network and expertise with building systems based on machine learning techniques
What You’ll Be Doing ?
- Individual technical contributor with self-drive to understand problem statements and make design decisions – ‘own’ what you do, make your calls, and defend them
- Build a first generation analytical software product – design, code, test (unit & functional) and maintain the software, while proving that your implementations ‘work’
- Implement software engineering processes and discipline for fast and reliable development of high-quality software product – make the software ‘elegant’
- Work as a team player in a high performance environment that rewards ownership – make your opinion count within the team and the organization
- Grow engineering team by interviewing and assisting in hiring and mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
|Off Campus Jobs||Links To Apply|
|Ari Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Spinklr Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Tech Mahindra||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|IBM Recruitment Drive||Click Here To Apply|
|Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|Tata Communication Services (TCS)||Click Here To Apply|
|SHL||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|