Company Name : AutoRabit
Job role:- Junior System Engineer
Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/ BCA/M.Tech/MS/M.Sc/MCA
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
Apply Mode:- Online
We are looking for a Junior System Engineer who will be a member of the IT Infrastructure Systems team working on our Infrastructure responsible for maintaining our daily IT operations, to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
You should demonstrate excellent technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Should have fluency in English
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Knowledge on Windows and Linux Operating systems installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge on Networking devices like Routers, Switches Servers, VMs etc.
- Knowledge on troubleshooting basic hardware and software issues of Laptops, Desktops
- Willingness to learn new technologies as per organizational need
- Good Communication skills
- CNA certificate is an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- Install, configure, and maintain Operating systems, Application software, System Management tools
- Install and Configure Laptops, Desktops and upgrade the computer components as per requirement
- Prepare and Maintain documentation about Network devices like Laptops, Desktops, Routers, Switches etc.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostic tools, documenting problems and resolve the issues on priority.
- Should be effectively work on Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam mails and attachments.
- Configure and Maintain Routers, Switches, Virtual Machines etc.
- Immediate response and action required on daily issues raised
- Prepare and Share documentation of daily work details Managers
- Should have good communication and collaboration with Team
- Should be comfortable to work in shifts
- Coordinate with Internet Service providers to keep the connections stable
- Coordinate with Vendors to resolve the applications issues
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges