Company Name : BetterWorks
Betterworks® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today’s goals and be ready for tomorrow’s challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages.
Job role:- Junior Engineer
Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
Job Location:- Across India
Salary:- Best In Industry
Apply Mode:- Online
- As a junior engineer at Betterworks you will be part of an elite engineering team that will be laying down the architectural and process foundations for our product and take it to true enterprise-scale. You will,
- Understand requirements shared by product managers
- Work with senior developers to implement solutions to meet the requirements
- Work with experienced QA engineers to engineer unit and integration tests
- Understand and fix customer incidents and defects
- Learn exciting new technologies and grow into a fully independent full stack developer
- Demonstrated ability to learn in the form of open source contributions, personal projects, etc.
- A good understanding of fundamental computer science concepts
- A desire to learn new technologies and best practices
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges