Company Name : BHIVE Workspace
Job Position:- Management Trainee – HR
Job Locations:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time
Experience Range:- Fresher/0-6 months
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Good judgment regarding confidentiality and respect for sensitive materials
- Should be able to work in a rapidly changing and high pressure work environment of startup.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- People and Culture is the backbone of BHIVE. The HR holds a key role in BHIVE management and supports the overall business growth of BHIVE.
- You would be responsible for driving the business goals in the organization whereby ensuring high performance work ethic and superlative deliverables through an engaged workforce.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
Screen resumes and application forms.
- Assist in preparing HR-related reports as needed.
- Responsible for the administrative functions within the department.
- Proofread HR related documents regarding new hiring.
- Contribute to the development/maintenance of HR information systems.
- Other reasonably required duties.
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
- Interview Process:- Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges