Company Name : Byjus
Byju’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath. As of June 2021, Byju’s was valued at $16.5 billion, making it the world’s most valuable educational technology company.
Byju’s is an education tutoring app that runs on a freemium model, with free access to content limited for 15 days after the registration. It was launched in August 2015, offering educational content for students from classes 4 to 12 and in 2019 Early learning program has started for classes 1 to 3. It also trains students for examinations in India such as IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, and international examinations such as GRE and GMAT.
Academic subjects and concepts are explained with 12-20 minute digital animation videos. Byju’s reports to have 4 crore (40 million) users overall, 30 lakh (3 million) annual paid subscribers and an annual retention rate of about 85%. In 2019, the company announced that it would launch its app in regional Indian languages. It also planned to launch an international version of the app for English-speaking students in other countries. Recently, Byju’s launched new programs in its Early Learn App for students of kindergarten as well. In April 2021, the company also announced the launch of “BYJU’S Future School” to be led by WhiteHat Jr Founder Karan Bajaj. The Future School aims to cross the bridge from passive to active learning with an interactive learning platform blended with coding and other subjects like Math, Science, English, Music and Fine arts through storytelling. BYJU’S will launch the Future School in the USA, UK, Australia, Brazil, Indonesia and Mexico in May.
Job Title : Customer Support Executive
Work Location : Bangalore – India
Employment Type : Full Time
Working Hours : 10 AM to 8 PM
Working Days : 5 Days a Week. (2 week offs on the Weekdays)
Job Function : Education, Customer Service, and Business Development
Industries : E-Learning and Education Management
Salary Package : Package 3.5 lakhs (fixed CTC) + 25k retention bonus amount (Will be given after completion of one year) + 25k variable\performance pay (Will be given after completion of one year depending on the performance).
- You will start your exciting journey at BYJU’S as a Customer Success Expert.
- You will guide users who are part of the Learning Program as well as those who are falling in love with BYJU’S every day and intend to make us an integral part of their learning journey.
- Your key role is to ensure that the user has a seamless experience from the time of making the purchase until the time the product is totally functional and beyond.
- A strong believer that good education along with good guidance can create an everlasting impact and culminate in Student Success
- Driven by the idea of creating a world-class learning platform by delivering impeccable service
- Someone who has strong communication skills and can persevere
- Passionate about changing the way millions of children learn globally
- Super energetic and driven to spread positive energy over the call
- Interested in speaking to & guiding users to ensure the best experience
- Committed to meeting timelines and maintaining the highest quality standards
- A keen and quick learner
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Ari Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Spinklr Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Tech Mahindra||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|IBM Recruitment Drive||Click Here To Apply|
|Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|Tata Communication Services (TCS)||Click Here To Apply|
|SHL||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Dorje Teas||Click Here To Apply|