Company Name : Capgemini
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Dates to register:- October 5th, 2021 to October 15th, 2021
- Candidates graduating in 2021/graduated in 2021
- Qualification – MCA, BE/BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME/MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science
- Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ME/MTech
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement bond
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate should not take more than 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment/selection process
- Entire selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
About Hiring Process
- Post successful completion of our hiring process, you will be groomed through an intense 8-10 weeks of central training program of Capgemini. Capgemini Training 2.0 model offers best in class and unique learning experience and unleashes the potential in you.
- Capgemini training platform NEXT offers you a very customized learning journey with plethora of courses from Coursera, Pluralsight, UDEMY etc. The learning is immersive in nature with focus on hands-on supported by subject matter experts from project teams in addition to the day-to-day coaching of faculty members.
- The training is imparted on diverse technologies – Insight & Data, Digital Technologies, Enterprise Application Solutions, Cloud Infra Services, Web Technologies, Testing and Systems Technologies. The allocation of technology depends on the business demand and your credentials.
- While Capgemini prepare you through our training, coaching and mentoring, you also earn salary for the entire duration that you are being trained.
- Test Assessment for registered students will begin from 2nd week of October 2021
- Only those candidates who have cleared test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will be invited for the interview.
- The Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate, for which we will share a workstyle report with the students who complete the Behavioral Profiling module.
- Please note that receiving the workstyle report does not confirm the clearance of test assessment
- Post-registration in the tool you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges