Company Name : Cognizant
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.
After a series of corporate re-organizations there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s and became a Fortune 500 company in 2011; as of 2021 it’s at position 185.
All employees of Cognizant work from their own home and are not allowed to enter Cognizant office premises. Cognizant has shifted to Work from Anywhere model since March 2020.
Job Position:- GenC Developer
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- INR 401,986.00 per Annum
Job Type:- Full Time
Target Batch:- 2019, 2020 & 2021 passouts
Job Functions:- Engineering – Web/Software, Information Technology
Application Deadline:- 24th October 2021 11:59 PM
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work coherently in a team
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges