Company Name : Collins Aerospace
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req ID:- 01493581
Job Posted Date:- December 21th, 2021
Qualifications and Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering.
- Experience in C, C++, Python programming (Hands on experience).
- Understanding of ARINC protocols like A661, A429 and/or A618.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is mandatory.
- Experience in Requirement Based Testing and System Testing.
- Knowledge of D0-178B is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile Framework.
- Knowledge of Collins internal tools like PREP, Doors, SVN, JIRA, Vista etc.
- Good understanding of Aero domain is an advantage.
- Airborne Information System department in Avionics 1 directorate is looking for Associate Software Engineer to support Systems, Software and Verification activities.
- The position also involves contributing into the thrust areas as mentioned and any relevant experience/knowledge shall be preferred. Ability to work in Agile teams and flair to lead as required is valued.
- Acumen for Lean and Innovation will be an added advantage. Bachelors or Masters in circuit branches having 6 months to 2 years of experience in Aerospace embedded systems with the listed skills may apply:
Associate Software Engineer
The person will be responsible for developing, testing, documenting, and implementing features and functions of Connectivity Technologies used between Aircraft and Ground.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges