Company Name : Cornerstone
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
Job Profile : Linux Intern
Job Location : Pune, India
Job Req ID : req6650
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
- Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
Cornerstone’s L1 team provides proactive high-touch customer support and handles all customer-facing activities related to Cloud Operations. The Junior Cloud Engineer will monitor and take care of the S1 outages for Hosted and Cloud customers. This Engineer is also expected to develop and implement innovative ways to improve the monitoring team and enhance customer self-service capabilities.
What will the person do?
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
• Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks
• Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale in a SaaS Cloud environment
• Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
What is needed?
• Knowledge of Linux/Solaris
• Knowledge of UNIX and Microsoft Windows operating systems
• Experience administering JBoss, Tomcat and Apache servers
• Experience administering VMware hosts and virtual environments
• Docker & Kubernetes
• Fair knowledge on AWS core services
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Intel||Click Here To Apply|
|BYJUS||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Airtel||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|TCS||Click Here To Apply|
|BEL||Click Here To Apply|
|iSolve||Click Here To Apply|
|Adobe||Click Here To Apply|
|Ameriprise Financial||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Honeywell||Click Here To Apply|