Company Name : Cvent
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology
Cvent has over 90,000+ users spread across 40 countries. Representative clients include Marriott, Hyatt, KPMG, the World Bank, Rolls Royce, American Marketing Association, Wal-Mart, Mobil, Yahoo, Harvard University, United Way, BMW, and Siemens.
Job Role : Associate Product Consultant
Location : Gurugram, India
Salary Package : As per Company Standards
Job Category : Client Services
Job Type : Full Time
Job ID : 556753
Work Hours : 24*7 shifts
Qualification : UG & PG
Branch : All streams
Experience : Fresher
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in US Customer Service is a must
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Cvent have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates with 1-5 years of work experience in our Client Services department for Event Management software product.
- You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates with 1-5 years of work experience in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
Client Services Team
Our team of over 350 Product Consultants, Analysts and Relationship Managers is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including computer information systems, psychology and communications.
Air-conditioned cabs provided (pick & drop) + Free meals + Medical & Health Insurance
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
All The Best Job Seekers…!! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
|Off Campus Jobs||Links To Apply|
|Ari Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Spinklr Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|CloudOnHire Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Tech Mahindra||Click Here To Apply|
|Nokia||Click Here To Apply|
|IBM Recruitment Drive||Click Here To Apply|
|Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|Tata Communication Services (TCS)||Click Here To Apply|