Company Name : Cyient
Job Position:- Trainee Apprentice
Job Location:- Kakinada, India.
Salary Package:- INR 1,50,000 per annum
Posted Date:- Oct 27, 2021
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
- Any Arts or Science Degree with good communication skills
- Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream; you will report to a lead.
- Develop customer inventories through analysis and operations of the replenishment system.
- Maintain replenishment model information, including monitoring the accuracy of weekly data, history, network changes, lead-times, past and future promotional events, new product information, pricing, and customer service performance goals.
- Ensure availability of product through the monitoring and oversight of inventory systems.
- Help communication between customer, sales, customer service and carriers. Advise on trends and shifts in demand that could improve company’s service levels.
- Develop processes around the capture, quality control and distribution of data related operational activities for drilling.
- Your support around WellView software will allow projects to be in a smooth process and allow your team members to be successful.
- You will have to undergo the on-the-job training before start working on the project.
- Have to adhere processes in place by our organization and have to be shift adherent.
What you will be trained on
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains -Oil and Gas data , Accident reports . Chemicals, Automotive
- Tools and applications- Customer proprietary tools.
Potential Career Path
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings
- INR 1,50,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 11,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 12,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,000 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,000 after completion of 12 months
- Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:]
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand
Mode of Work
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 -8 weeks is a must depending on the project requirement and Once the training is completed, based on the Pandemic scenario, work to be performed at office or home. Seeking your co-operation on the same.
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office
Documents to be carried
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhaar card PAN card
- Database Analysis, Data Interpretation, Data Research
- Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges