Company Name : Deloitte
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Job Position : Analyst
Job Location : New Delhi – IN
Salary : As per norms
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : BE / B.Tech
Experience : 0-2 years
Score Needed : 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout
Backlog : No running/Active Backlog
Batch : 2020/2021 graduates
- Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Architect, Digital Transformation, Data Center. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
- Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
What You Will Do?
As a practitioner, in our Consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the goal of exceeding client expectations. Here is an overview of your responsibilities:
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure, Digital transformation and cloud to drive ahead
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- knowledge in Cloud Engineering, Digital transformation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Documents To Be Carried
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
This link open new tab on your browser
Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
Upload your resume.
Check the details before submitting.
If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Intel||Click Here To Apply|
|BYJUS||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Tech Mahindra||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|TekMonks||Click Here To Apply|
|EPAM||Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|Adobe||Click Here To Apply|
|SHL||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Dorje Teas||Click Here To Apply|