Company Name : Dover
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace
The Trainee – Service Engineer will support in case there is a vacuum in any of the service locations Pan-India, stationed there for a period of 6 to 12 months depending on the requirement. S/he will be responsible for performing on-site installation, maintenance, service repair and support for Markem-Imaje products and services.
Job Position:- Trainee – Service Engineer
Job Location:- Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- September 13th, 2021
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process to troubleshoot and leverage on materials and internal resources to resolve situations
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Good communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Customer-oriented, personable and a team player.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering from a reputed institute
- Must possess a driving licence.
- The Trainee – Service Engineer will support in case there is a vacuum in any of the service locations Pan-India, stationed there for a period of 6 to 12 months depending on the requirement.
- S/he will be responsible for performing on-site installation, maintenance, service repair and support for Markem-Imaje products and services.
- Develop good technical knowledge and skills on the Company’s products and services.
- Develop good level of customer relationship management skills. Provide customer satisfaction
through technical service, installation, operation, training and repair of our products and systems.
- Perform on-site product installation on customer premises.
- Investigate problems, provide solutions and arrange for repairs to be made.
- Monitor repairs in terms of the organization’s service / warranty cover and provide suggestions to product improvements.
- Schedule and carry out planned maintenance calls and performance regular customers visits.
- Monitors and adheres to field service policies, procedures and technical standards.
- Recommend spare needs and assist with monitoring equipment.
- Provide sales support to the Sales team for both existing and potential customers in terms of new applications, software and demonstrations.
You’ll only be the right candidate if you are aligned to Dover values and culture:-
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning through customers
- High ethical standards, openness and trust
- Expectations for results
- Respect and value people
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Intel||Click Here To Apply|
|BYJUS||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Airtel||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|TCS||Click Here To Apply|
|BEL||Click Here To Apply|
|iSolve||Click Here To Apply|
|Adobe||Click Here To Apply|
|Ameriprise Financial||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Honeywell||Click Here To Apply|