Company Name : Emerson
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before
Job Profile : Engineer – Embedded Software Development
Requisition ID : (21012076)
Primary Location : India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job Function : Engineering
Job Posting Date : Oct 4, 2021, 8:50:26 AM
To design, develop and bench test the firmware (embedded software) modules for new products as well as the existing products by working with global engineering teams
- Review product requirements for its feasibility towards design, coding and testing.
- Design and develop embedded software modules for explicit as well as implicit product requirements
- Develop and submit design documents for the firmware development activities undertaken.
- Debug and resolve software issues and faults
- Follow organization’s software development processes and procedures
- Record and share technical knowledge and experience gained
- Support development leader on estimation and risk identification for the assigned work
- Support seniors/leader to ensure that the project milestone deadlines are met
- Collaborate with global engineering teams for successful embedded software development
DELETE THIS TEXT BEFORE POSTING: Include information about travel, relocation and/or other relevant topics for this position.
- Expertise with Assembly and C programming and troubleshooting
- Expertise with 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers including ARM Cortex-M/ARM Cortex-A
- Experience in analog and digital electronic schematics, circuit boards, component datasheets
- Domain knowledge of residential HVAC systems.
- Hands on experience with various wired protocols like UART, I2C, SPI.
- Basic understanding of OOAD concepts
- Ability to handle changing priorities and to cope well with multiple demands.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including the ability to express in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Abstract and analytical thinking i.e. ability to connect multiple unrelated aspects, understand the problem domain and be able to draw conclusions and suggest solutions
- Familiarity with wireless protocols like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, TCP/IP is preferred
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges