Company Name : Ernst & Young
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Job Title : Ernst and Young Data Analytics Recruitment Drive 2021
Description : All tech Graduates freshers with acumen in analytics / data analysis or reports like BCA, B.E. / B.tech(Non IT / CS); and other streams like B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (General) and Post Graduates i.e. MBA, MCA, M.Com are preferred
Work Location : Gurgaon, India
Salary : Competitive
Employment Type : Full Time
Req ID : 140868
- Graduates with 0-1 years of relevant experience preferred.
- All tech Graduates freshers with acumen in analytics / data analysis or reports like BCA, B.E. / B.tech(Non IT / CS); and other streams like B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (General) and Post Graduates i.e. MBA, MCA, M.Com are preferred
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As part of our EY-Assurance Team, plays an integral role in contributing individually and adding value to the complex reporting tasks that help various internal and/or external constituencies develop deeper understanding of their respective markets, functional practices and other internal clients
We’re looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for the review of deliverables and ensuring that quality and productivity targets are met.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Required Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basic knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality
What Ernst & Young look for ?
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Intel||Click Here To Apply|
|BYJUS||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Airtel||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|TCS||Click Here To Apply|
|BEL||Click Here To Apply|
|iSolve||Click Here To Apply|
|Adobe||Click Here To Apply|
|Ameriprise Financial||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Honeywell||Click Here To Apply|