Company Name : Google
Job Position:- Data Center Technician, University Graduate, 2022 Start
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with installing a Network or Linux system and experience with the concepts of both.
- Classroom experience in or a practical understanding of Linux and Networking, including installation, systems administration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience with hardware architecture, maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of networking, including topology and protocol concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technical skills and domains.
- Ability to work as a team member, and to collaborate with others to help resolve challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
About the job:-
- Behind Google’s simple search box is one of the most complex technology infrastructures in the world. And behind that infrastructure is a diverse group of Googlers who design, build and keep the lights on for our users.
- Google Data Center Engineering team takes the physical design of our data centers into the future, and our Technical, Engineering, and Support teams bring ideas to life.
- The teams use creative approaches to reduce operational costs and to extend traditional practices to meet our goal of making our data centers the most energy efficient and environmentally sustainable in the world.
- The Hardware Operations team is the team in the Data Center responsible for monitoring, maintaining and deploying the state-of-the-art physical infrastructure behind Google’s powerful search technology. Operations Engineers deploy and maintain Google’s advanced Data Center Server and Network Infrastructure.
- Their duties range from the physical deployment of data center-related technology to working closely with the various stakeholders. This team offers a great introduction to the wider engineering world at Google.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible.
- Google is proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so Google can rebuild them. they keep their networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Contribute to repairs, upgrades, decoms, deployments, cabling, etc.
- Identify trends for machine failure, report bugs and work with remote teams to resolve them. Communicate effectively with English speaking clients and partners.
- Contribute to projects in deployment, maintenance, and provide support of current and new data center infrastructure.
- Configure and troubleshoot Linux OS related challenges on our servers, and resolve critical or escalated technical challenges over a significant population of affected equipment.
- Work in a physically-demanding setting.
- Note:- This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges