Company Name : Google India Pvt Ltd
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
Job Role : Software Engineer Intern (Winter Batch)
Job Type : Internship
Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore
Last Date : 27th August 2021
Salary : As per norms
Vacancy : Multiple
Apply mode : Online
Batch : 2022
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Branch : Computer / IT
Experience : 0 -1 / Freshers
- Currently enrolled in an Associates Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and or post secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.
- Experience in Software Development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
As a software engineering intern, you will work on our core products and services and as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas.
Product and Systems Development
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborative on scalability issues therefore, involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems. The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems so that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure. Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills so that they are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Note : By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India;/ Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Google’s Winter Internships will start in January 2022 and will be 22-24 weeks in duration.
Find Other Off Campus Drive Jobs
Off Campus Drive
Link To Apply
|IBM||Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|Spinklr||Click Here To Apply|
|Tech Mahindra||Click Here To Apply|
|CloudOnHire||Click Here To Apply|