Company Name : HBC
Job Position:- Trainee, Bankcard
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 210007B8
Job Opened Date:- 24th November 2021
Educational Credentials:- B.Com or BBM (Finance or Accounting specialization Mandatory – Fulltime)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (Full-time)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently/strong/initiative/problem solving skills
- Strong figure aptitude, detail oriented and high accuracy levels
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage time independently and meet daily processing deadlines
- Accounting skills & Basic Finance knowledge
- with the following: chargeback processing & analytics, card processing administration
- Basic knowledge in banking principles and Cards related business, revenue generation areas, etc. is preferred Educational Credentials
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good organizational & Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service – Manages communications with external parties and phone communications with internal stakeholders.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Work with a sense of urgency and be detail oriented, organized, and efficient. Individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be comfortable with high volume and conflicting priorities.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Critical Thinking– Show a desire to solve problems and willingness to develop solutions. Must be willing to ask questions and develop a strong understanding of the business.
- The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced environment.
- He/she will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business and provide critical input to business teams.
- This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Process involves handling customer disputes/Inquiries relating to card transactions for third party credit cards and in-house cards
- Respond to store inquiries (chargebacks, disputes), including resolving any escalated issues
- Performs proper review and investigates disputed card transactions by collecting sufficient information to explore every opportunity to identify recovery opportunities in order to mitigate/unwarranted losses.
- With little supervision and direction, analyzes disputed transactions to determine the appropriate response and backup documentation requirements to defend disputes.
- Ensure completion of accurate and complete accounting activity for the bankcards at banners Protect the assets of the company by ensuring that all policies/procedures/regulations pertaining to the administration and processing of bankcard
- Ensure adherence to Bankcard policies, internal controls and audit requirements, and service standards at all times Analyze and research all discrepancies/exceptions in the process
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges