Company Name : HBC
Job Position:- Trainee, Merchandise Payable
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 22000008
Job Posted Date:- 04th January 2022
Required Qualification(You also have):-
- Finance graduation
- Good excel skills
- Good analytical skills
Skills & Abilities Required:-
- Very good written and verbal communication to handle internal stakeholders from North America
- Three way matching of Merchandise invoices, identifying and resolving variances in reconciliation
- Ability to handle escalated issues in a composed, yet result-oriented manner
- Driving daily operations with consistent focus on productivity and quality
- The Vendor Relations team supports the management of resolving Accounts Payable related queries received through email from vendors and internal partners such as merchants, finance leadership in North America and other business groups.
- The vendor relations team also ensures timely processing of merchandise invoices and works with the concerned team for discrepancy resolution.
- This position proactively addresses situations, creates a good rapport with business partners and has a positive approach towards constant improvement. The position will report to the Team Leader – Vendor Relations.
As the Trainee, Merchandise Payable, you will:–
- Ensure invoices are processed timely and accurately
- Discrepancies in the Merchandise 3 Way matching are identified and resolved by collaborating with various business groups
- Identifying irregularities in the process and highlighting them to the team leader
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges