Company Name : HBC
Job Position:- Trainee, Payroll
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 21000714
Job Posted Date:- 15th November 2021
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Aptitude to learn concepts and new tasks quickly
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and top-notch accuracy in completion of work
- Unwavering first-rate customer service
- Personable, courteous, can-do attitude
- Excellent team spirit, supportive of team mates, with flexible attitude is imperative
- Work well under pressure
- Self-driven with personal initiative
- Able to work independently with little supervision
You Also Have:
- MS office
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication verbal and written
- Good with numbers (calculations) and Logical thinking
- Willing to work in flexible shifts (4 pm – 1 am preferable)
What This Position Is All About:-
- Help HBC deliver high-quality, trend-right, and luxury merchandise to our Store and Online customers!
- Perform state/federal tax calculations & payments, reports, month-end journals, and GL reconciliations.
- Day-to-day contact with the onshore payroll teams for payroll processing activities.
As Trainee, Payroll Processing, You Will:–
- Accurate and timely processing of US/Canada payroll
- Specialization in certain activities /Tasks like new starters, maintenance of existing employees, leavers, Employment verification, Garnishments, etc
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges