Company Name : IBM India Private Limited
Job Position:- Associate System Engineer
Job Location:- Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Technical Specialist
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Contract Type:- Regular
Req ID:- 460571BR
- Bachelor’s Degree
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M.E. / M. Tech / MSc with 60% or 6.0 CGPA and no Active Backlogs
- Graduation year:- 2022
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
IBM is looking for the following skills from you:-
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
- Position Type:- Entry Level
Your Role and Responsibilities:-
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- Travel Required:- No Travel
- Note the Candidate Reference Number emailed to you
- Fill this form to complete registration: https://ibm.co/3FNGQq2 #IBMCodeKnack
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges