Organization Name : Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 51st Course
Recruitment Exam Name : Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 51th Course (April 2022)
Post Notified : Lieutenant
Recruitment Type : Permanent
Recruitment Category : Indian Army
Salary / Pay Scale
Candidates selected as Candidates Selected Through Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2021/22 will be appointed as Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during training and will get a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 56,100/-.
After completion of training these Gentlemen or Lady Cadets will be commissioned in Indian Army As Lieutenant in the pay scale of Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 1,77,500/- (Level 10)
Total Vacancy for NCC Special Entry Scheme (51th Course) is 55.
- NCC Special Entry for Men
- 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Special Entry for Women
- 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years and
- Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate is NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
- Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry, provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED..
Age Limit For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive).
Selection of Candidates for Indian Army NCC Special Entry will be through Shortlisting of Eligible Candidates, SSB Interview and Medical Exam.
No application fees is required to apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry.
- Starting Date of Online Application
- Last Date of Online Application
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges