Company Name : Informatica
Job Profile : Associate Software Engineer
Qualification Required( BE/B.Tech/MBA) | BE/B.Tech – CSE/IT/ISc background Only with 7 and above CGPA/% Throughout
Batch ( Year of Graduation) | 2021
Percentage Criteria | 7 CGPA and above
Internship/Full time | Full time
Salary | 7.4LPA
Joining Location | Bangalore
Tentative Joining Date | Immediate
Analytical Skills, Database Testing, HIVE, Hadoop, Oracle SQL, Relational Databases, SQL, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities
About The Company
Our CompanyEverything Informatica does begins and ends with data. Simply stated, we make great data – data that is connected, clean and safe — ready to use so that all enterprises can be data ready and put their unique information potential to work. A data ready enterprise is decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and regulation-ready. And by design, our Intelligent Data Platform delivers great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything. Our TeamInformatica Cloud is the clear market leader of the Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) providers. We provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Information Lifecycle Management, Test Data Management, Master Management and other Enterprise Information Management solution as a service on the cloud.
Number of Hiring | 10
Designation | Associate Software Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities | As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty.
– You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions
– Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:-
– Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
– Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
– Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
– Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
– Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
– Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
– Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
– Continuously enhancing knowledge through training and e-learning courses
– Helping customers succeed
– Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
Skillset Required |
– Clear understanding of databases concepts
– Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
– A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
– Possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness,sensitivity, diplomacy
– Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
– Advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
– Apply your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations & clear understanding of databases concepts
– Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
– Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
– Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
– Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Must possess critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
– Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or HortonWorks), Hive and familiarity with the configuration of HDFS is an added advantage.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges