Company Name : Infosys
Job Position : Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer
Qualification : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Job Location : Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Infosys Jobs 2022 :
Infrastructure & Application Alert Monitoring
Logging, Classification, Prioritization, Triage & tracking incidents till closure
Additional Responsibilities :
Skills Required For Infosys Jobs 2022 :
Knowledge on below,
- Client Server Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure Services ( Cloud)
- Backend Services/Components for Website
- Software Testing & Types of Software Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle Model
Selection Process for Infosys Jobs 2022 :
And the candidates who want to apply for Infosys off Campus 2022 Drive should be highly skilled in aptitude as well as coding. And the rounds conducted by Infosys are
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aspirants who are interested to apply for Infosys Off Campus 2021 Drive can now go through the test papers and attend mock tests to crack the interview easily the link for the mock tests and previous papers are given here.
Test Pattern for Infosys Jobs 2022 :
The Infosys has a regular pattern which consists of three round. A written test followed by Technical and HR interview. The written test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
The total time allotted for the online written is one and half hour. Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview should improve their time management and verbal ability. The details about the time allotted to the examination are given below.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges