Company Name : IREL
|Job Role||Technician/Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Last Date||27 January 2022|
- Passed ITI in relevant field.
- Diploma in relevant field.
Age Limit : 18 – 25 years
- For SC/ST categories: up to 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) categories: up to 3 years
- For PwBD categories: up to 10 years
Apprentice wise Vacancies:
- Fitter – 06 Posts
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Welder – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical/Civil) – 01 Post
- Civil – 01 Post
IREL Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentice:
- The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India). Limited’s Medical Officer. Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal(http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/) for Trade apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Technician Apprentices. The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all support.
For More Details: Click here
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Technician Apprentices): Click here
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Portal (Trade Apprentices):Click here
The Manager (Personnel),
IREL (India) Limited,
Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District,
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges