Company Name : McAfee
Job Positions: Cloud Developer – Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/BTech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
- This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony
- Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
- You will develop solutions using AWS services that will be consumed across multiple services, devices and platforms.
- You will Implement back-end architecture that can scale to a large number of concurrent users.
- Operate in Agile/Scrum methodology, building the service platform
- Ensure reusable, testable and efficient code using Java and other related technologies
- Develop automated unit test cases and functional test cases for all delivered, to be integrated to Automation framework and delpoyable to post-build test runs
- Conduct code review with and for peers
- Contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives
- 0-1 years of software development experience.
- Experience with Java/Springboot
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is desirable.
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with web frameworks such as Flask, Tornado
- Experience with databases (nosql and / or sql) Automation, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (TeamCity, Jenkins, Ansible,…) experience
- Experience regarding virtualization, container (Docker) technologies, Kubernetes
- Experience working in an Agile team environment where you have actively participated in all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges