Company Name : Medtronic
Job Profile : Field Sales Trainee
Job Location : Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Category : Sales
Req ID : 21000NP1
Travel : No
Qualification : Graduate
Branch : Any Stream
Score Needed : 65% throughout
Backlogs : No Backlogs Allowed
Trainees are expected to drive the sales revenue by selling the Medtronic technologies through clinical/ operating room selling of the MDT product and therapies. Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s therapies, sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in meeting company objectives.
- Trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel.
- Trainees will go undergo sales training and training on our therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
- Trainees will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling & market development skills.
- Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. Both quantity and value – month on month (by – operating room presence- 4times a week and minimum of 10 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
- Account Management: Driving sales targets for the assigned Class of Trade
- Customer relationship management
- Recommending and organizing marketing activities
- Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
- Organizing CME’s and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Intel||Click Here To Apply|
|BYJUS||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Airtel||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|TCS||Click Here To Apply|
|BEL||Click Here To Apply|
|iSolve||Click Here To Apply|
|Adobe||Click Here To Apply|
|Ameriprise Financial||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Honeywell||Click Here To Apply|