Company Name : Merit
Job role:- Financial Research Analyst
Qualification:- B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
Experience Needed:- 0-5 years
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Salary:- Best In Industry
Apply Mode:- Online
- The role typically focuses on the identification and capturing of key data points from the purchase price allocation (PPA) financial models into a standard template.
- It would involve the identification of assets, intangible assets and finding out how the goodwill and the fair value adjustments are allocated based on the purchase price.
- The successful candidate is responsible for gathering, using, and interpreting complex data to create actionable results from various financial models.
- They must take large swaths of information from the models, break it down into useful and manageable parts, and subsequently capture their findings in a template to help implement strategic plans of action to the client.
- In this position, you will need to assess the needs of the client, use research, apply financial knowledge, and capture the pertinent data to deliver information.
- Identify the key data points from the financial models and capture them in the standard template
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manne
- Inspection of various assets including industrial properties, goodwill etc and re-measure the value of the assets as of fair value date
- Identify the valuation methodology used to value the assets of the company from the financial models and capture the data in the template
- Work cross-functionally to collect data and manage projects
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to turn raw data into actionable concepts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management (with a specialization in Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Freshers to 5 years of related experience (research analyst) in a role involving financial statement analysis
- Should be good in reconciling the data entered in the template through cross-referencing the model
- Good understanding of financial statements and accounting concept and preferred to have background/exposure with financial reporting as well as financial modeling.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is essential and strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills as well as strong verbal and communication skills
- Commitment to obtain outstanding results
- Strong proficiency with on-line databases (Capital IQ) will be preferred and Internet research of company specific, industry and economic analysis
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges