Company Name : MetricStream
Job Position:- Member of Technical staff
Job Locations:- Bangalore (100% Remote to start)
Salary Package:- Offered C.T.C:– 7.5 LPA
Job Type:- Full time
Professional graduate in BE/BTech( Computer Science,Information Science/Technology ,Electronics and Communication) or MCA -2018,2019 ,2020 and 2021 batch graduates
Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required
- Candidate must be experienced in Java App Server Tuning, Troubleshooting, Management
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, MongoDB is an added plus
- Having experience in Infrastructure DevOps, with exposure to Microservices architecture and deployment in cloud
- Should have worked on setting-up/migration from a monolithic application to Microservices using containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Prior experience in automating CI/CD process using open-source tools
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration platform (Jenkins)
- Collaborative version control systems (Git/GitHub/GitLab)
- Configuration management tools like Ansible
- Cloud computing and container solutions such as Amazon EC2, Docker
- Container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes)
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 year of experience in installation, configuration & maintenance of various Application Servers
- At least 1 year of experience in Development and Customization knowledge of Java Applications that work with Oracle database
- Working knowledge of various CI/CD tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
- Self-starter, individual contributor & team player and ability to deliver under tight timelines
MetricStream is looking for DevOps Engineers with expertise in automated infrastructure build tools and environments. As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for defining the big picture of flow of value from MetricStream’s R&D into the MetricStream GRC Cloud.
You will work with Engineering Team to define, change and evolve systems, Architecture, Infrastructure, Tools to optimize the velocity of innovation moving from development to production.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to drive changes, automate processes and provide continuous optimization of system performance, speed and reliability & security.
- Required to have expertise in J2EE Applications & Integration Middleware based software product areas (IBM, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Should be an expert in one or more Java Application Server configurations, Maintenance and deployment.
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Web-Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Leverage DevOps best practices, including improved scalability, performance, reliability, and speed to market to improve and expand upon them
- Design, build, deploy and maintain cloud solutions on AWS, using open source and commercial technologies
- Automate operational processes as needed, with accuracy, and compliant with security standards
- Review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack
- Online Aptitude Test: If you meet the eligibility criteria and keen to take the assessment ; click below to take the test.
- The test is live now and duartion of the test is 1 hour 30 minutes
- Technical Interview-Three Rounds
- HR Interview
- Click below to take the test
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews)
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges