Company Name : Mondelez International
Job Position:- Team Member, Trainee
Job Location:- Sricity, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job ID:- R-37245
Education / Certifications:-
- 10th &12th pass (In first attempt), ITI, Diploma and other graduates can apply
- B.E/ B.Tech and postgraduates are not eligible
- You are a key ingredient in changing how the world snacks. With coaching, you will operate and maintain equipment to deliver on our safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability and morale targets.
- You will use execute all standard work processes on your equipment using AM (autonomous maintenance) and PM (progressive maintenance) standards and ensure that safety processes are observed, and that quality assurance activities are performed.
- You will understand the losses in their area and equipment and report them.
More about this role:-
This role involves working with high tech machinery, maintaining and operating the same while ensuring high level performance
Responsibilities(What you will bring):-
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Operating machines with coaching
- Safety and quality standards for operating machines
- Reading and writing, and fluently conversant in the language of communication as appropriate to the site
- Collaborating well in a diverse work environment
What you need to know about this position:- This job requires working in a 3 shift operation model
Work schedule:- 3 shift operations including night shift.
Travel requirements:- Minimal/No extra travel
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges