Company Name : Nielsen
Job Position:- Trainee Analyst
Job Location:- Bengaluru , India.
Salary Package:- As per the company standards
Posted Date:- Oct 26, 2021
- Bachelor’s degree / 10+Diploma / Undergraduate
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
- To be employed as a ‘Trainee Analyst’ in a media evaluation and reporting set up.
- Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
- Ability to work effectively with management an
- d part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detais
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges