Company Name : OLA Electric
Company name: Ola Electric
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
Batch: 2020/ 2021
Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
Looking for a Business Analyst who will support us in implementing essential ITIL practices across the organization. The candidate will have to hand-hold teams during the change and ensure adherence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that ITIL-aligned processes are in place for each of the practices: Change, Release, Incident, Problem, Demand.
- Document the policies and SOPs that will govern how the various teams follow the processes.
- Create, update and maintain the related documentation.
- Setup reports and dashboards
- Send summary, key findings, and notification mails
- Track adherence and highlight any gaps
- Present results and findings to leadership
- Handhold internal and external auditors and support with data and evidence requirements.
- Align stakeholders through your ownership and communication skills
- Constantly question the existing process for further improvement
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in working with ITIL practices and Quality Management systems within an organization.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure, Event management, Demand Management, and Configuration Management.
- Experience in preparing SOPs in the above areas or for SDM and SVT processes.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Prior experience setting up a dashboard on Power BI, Tableau.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy, JIRA, Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Experience working with multiple functions and teams in driving implementation/adherence.
- Good understanding of agile and scrum frameworks. Exposure to Development and Testing practices is a bonus.
- Diversified domain experience, including Travel/Transportation.
- Can set up reporting to leadership on implementation/compliance.
- Excellent communication skills.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges