Company Name : Oracle
Job Position: QA Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon
Qualification: BE/BTech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
- Deliver Quality Suites via automation by understanding test cases that are within Product scope & Requirements.
- Responsible for Product Quality/Feature/scenario automation to continuously augment Test Suites.
- Optimize and enhance test code or frameworks as needed.
- Deliver Quality Documentation on Automation and enhance any existing automation.
- To be Passionate about Technology, look ahead for the Emerging trends. Ability to review the Architecture, Functional & Design Specifications to identify accuracy of test scripts.
- Team Work with Development and System Engineering in delivering the end results.
- Ability to Work independently with little guidance.
- Shall have 1 – 4 years’ proven product automation experience in Telecom Products. Knowledge of protocols and networking is mandatory. Product experience in IMS, VoLTE and RCS is advantageous.
- Strong Programming Skills in Scripting and have mastered Python and/or TCL and can understand existing test framework/test code to find reliability issues. Usage of tools and Continuous improvements are required. Knowledge on object oriented programming is required
- Savvy with Linux and Virtualization.
- Product automation expertise with any of these VoIP (SIP/H.323), Networking and IP Security Technologies is mandatory.
- Working on Embedded Systems with Linux/RTOS, and conversant with Multi-Processor, Switching with Configuration and debugging skills is desirable.
- Shall possess excellent verbal & communication skills, and expert in writing self-documentation for automation scripts.
- Shall possess good analytical and logical thinking to be able to come up with optimization of existing test code.
- Ability to contribute to regression testing on continuous basis.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges