Company Name : Philips
Philips is a world-leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative, and diverse team.
|Post Name||Design Intern|
|Salary||25,000 – 40,000/Month|
- Manage the process of creating surprising and relevant scenarios/ themes/ concepts along with stakeholder teams.
- Create effective and appropriate visual languages by understanding the meaning and effect of these on the brand, audience, market, and culture.
- Create information architectures and application flows (flowcharts).
- Challenges technology, constraints, and trends. Understand development tools and methods opportunities, constraints, trends.
- Work closely with the design team and create artifacts useful to the team as per the project brief during your internship
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- fluent in English
- Ambitious, proactive, and flexible
- Strong communicator and team player
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritize.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges