Company Name : PhonePe
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
- An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and takes constructive feedback.
- Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc)
- Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- Worked in a startups environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
As a Software Engineer, good to have:-
- The ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
- Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- You will build Robust and scalable web-based applications You will need to think of platforms & reuse
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring predictability to overall execution
- Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions, Lead execution of medium-sized projects
- Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them As a senior software engineer you must have
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits:-
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges