Company Name : Reliance JIO
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses only voice over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network.
Jio soft launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees, and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 42.62 crore (426.2 million) subscribers.
In September 2019, Jio launched a fiber to the home service, offering home broadband, television, and telephone services. As of September 2020, Reliance Industries has raised ₹1.65 lakh crore (US$23 billion) by selling nearly 33% equity stake in Jio Platforms.
Job Position : Junior Software Developer
Job Location : Mumbai, India
Salary Package : CTC: 3,50,000/- Fixed
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech
Branch : CSE & ECE
Target Batch : 2021/2020 passed out
Score Needed : 70% throughout
Backlog : No Backlog
- The job role described below is for the Jio 5G Software and Technology Group, which is all set to disrupt the landscape of 5G dominance not only in India, but all over the world.
- Jio 5G Engineers are working on a wide array of technologies – ranging from C/C++ programming, Java programming, Front-end languages such as Angular and React, Backend frameworks, API development, Cloud Computing including containerized applications(Docker).
- Engineers who join the Jio 5G revolution are exposed to bleeding edge techstacks which are not available anywhere in India under one single roof.
- The software developed by this group handles more than 8 billion calls and 5 billion messages every day. The big data lakes developed by this team handles in excess of 150 billion data points and 20 petabytes of data on a daily basis! The Jio 5G R&D group operates one of the largest telecom big data lakes in the world, with Machine Learning applied at scale in a large network.
- Jio 5G is growing fast, with its software centers in Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore and Indore. The motto of the Jio 5G Technology group is to plot Indian products on the world map and fueling innovation.
- Online Test followed by Personal Interview / Group Discussion
- Test & Interview requirement:
Smart Phone, Laptop with camera, Proper internet connectivity, MS Teams access.
In addition to above compensation, Loyalty Bonus Scheme consisting of Payment of Rs.300,000/- over a period of three years (Rs.40,000/-, Rs.60,000/- and Rs.200,000/- after completion of 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year respectively)
Last Date To Apply : 22 August 2021
All The Best Job Seekers….!!!
Find more off Campus Drive
|Off Campus Drive||Link To Apply|
|Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|IBM||Click Here To Apply|
|Tata Communication Service (TCS)||Click Here To Apply|
|GoComet||Click Here To Apply|