Company Name : SBI PO
Job Role : Probationary Officers-PO
Qualification : Any Degree
Total Vacancies : 2056
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs.23,700-42,020/-
Job Location : Across India
Last Date : 25 October 2021
SBI PO 2021 – Detailed Eligibility:
- Educational Qualification(As on 31.12.2021): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Note:Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020
- Age limit (As on 01.04.2021): 21 to 30 years i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (both days inclusive)
- Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SBI PO 2021 Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination is one hour examination consisting of 100 marks and having following sections.
- English Language : 30-No of Qns & Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude : 35-No of Qns & Marks
- Reasoning Ability : 35-No of Qns & Marks
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
- Main Examination have two part of examination one is Objective type and another one is descriptive type. Objective type have 200 marks and descriptive type has 50 marks. Both the section will be conducted in online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
(i) Objective Test:
The objective type test is 3 hours test and its consist of four following sections which given below
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude : 45-Question — 60-Marks
Data Analysis & Interpretation : 35-Question — 60-Marks
General/Economy/ Banking Awareness :40-Question –40-Marks
English Language : 35-Question — 40-Marks
Total : 155 –200-Marks
(ii) Descriptive Test:
The descriptive test will be English Letter Writing & Essay. The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question. The negative marks will be one fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 Marks) & Interview (30 Marks)
- Final Selection:
- Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.The marks obtained in Preliminary Examination(Phase-I) not considered.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
Join Programming Challenges