Company Name : Spacelab Healthcare
Spacelabs Healthcare is an American manufacturer of medical equipment and is a wholly owned subsidiary of OSI Systems (Nasdaq: OSIS) of Hawthorne, California and offers products and services from three divisions: patient monitoring and connectivity, anesthesia delivery and diagnostic cardiology. The company headquarters are in Snoqualmie, Washington State and it employs over one thousand people around the world.
Type : Subsidiary of OSI Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ.com)
Industry : Medical Device Manufacturer
Founded : California (1958)
Headquarters : Snoqualmie, Washington
Key people :
Shalabh Chandra (President)
Deepak Chopra (CEO)
Alan Edrick (CFO)
Products : Patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology products, clinical software, IT Solutions
Number of employees : 1,043 (2013)
Website : www.spacelabshealthcare.com
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.
Job Profile : Cybersecurity Associate
Job Locations : Madhupur, Hyderabad, India
Job ID : 22756
Qualification : Bachelors or Masters Degree
Branch : Computer Science / Information Security, Information Science, Biomedical Engineering, Information Assurance, Information Technology or related Technical Field.
Experience : 0 – 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, or related field.
- 0-2 years of work experience in Information Technology or help desk with a preference for security experience.
- A self-starter with a desire to learn.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment, accomplishing tasks with limited resources at a rapid pace.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a global environment across multiple time zones.
- Position will require working evening hours.
- Intermediate skill level using Windows Operations Systems
- Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience or coursework of security network architecture, embedded systems security, and PKI infrastructure
- Experience or coursework with Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix system administration and security controls
- Typescript, Java and/or Python)
- Experience or coursework with basic understanding of information security concepts
- Experience or coursework with application vulnerabilities including CWE top 25 and web application vulnerabilities including OWASP top 10.
- Experience or coursework for cyber security assessments, and exposure to tools like Qualys or Tenable.
- Familiarity with Industry Security Standards such as ISO27001, NIST SP 800-53, HITRUST CSF
- Familiarity with data privacy standards, best practices, and classifications such as Personal Information Identifier (PII),
- Personal Health Information (PHI), GDPR and Privacy
- Assist with system installation, administration and secure configuration.
- Assist in cybersecurity sales support engagements.
- Assist in the development of security metrics, heat maps and dashboards.
- Assist in the development and documentation of solutions to help improve Spacelabs’ security program.
- Assist in cybersecurity assessments and tests, working closely with cross-functional teams on identifying security and privacy issues in their code/products and finding solutions to provide required functionality securely.
- Apply solid judgment across multiple competing priorities.
- Assist in engagements with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure that successful cybersecurity deliverables are on time with high quality.
- Assist in risk management tracking and clear status reporting to management and leadership teams.
- At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
- Software Engineer delivers the development and implementation of software for medical devices.
- Requires excellent technical knowledge, and applied skills in design and implementation techniques, and the testing/debugging of services and distributed system software.
- Adherence to schedule and quality processes/procedures is required.
- Additionally the ability to effectively work within a team of engineers and make significant contributions is critical.
All The Best Job Seekers..! Build Your Career With Us.
Apply For Off Campus Jobs
Off Campus Jobs
Links To Apply
|Ari Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Spinklr Solutions||Click Here To Apply|
|Amdocs||Click Here To Apply|
|Tech Mahindra||Click Here To Apply|
|AvaSoft||Click Here To Apply|
|IBM Recruitment Drive||Click Here To Apply|
|Click Here To Apply|
|Microsoft||Click Here To Apply|
|Tata Communication Services (TCS)||Click Here To Apply|
|SHL||Click Here To Apply|
|Hike||Click Here To Apply|
|Falcon Software||Click Here To Apply|
|BNY Mellon||Click Here To Apply|
|Wipro||Click Here To Apply|
|Dorje Teas||Click Here To Apply|